You’re busy doing the public’s business. You need realistic and affordable long-term secure data center solutions, including colocation and hybrid colo, you can count on that offer maximum resilience, security, and efficiency. We’re government data center experts, so you don’t have to be. We understand FITARA and DCOI, and we’re here to help you achieve your data center optimization strategy.
- Our flagship data center, Mineral Gap, is listed on the Infrastructure Protection Gateway under DHS National Protection and Programs, and is the first true Tier III certified concurrently maintainable designed and constructed colocation data center in Virginia, certified by Uptime Institute for 99.98-percent availability.
- Located in Wise County — “The Safest Place on Earth” — Mineral Gap is designated Critical Infrastructure to federal, state and local officials.
- Mineral Gap is synonymous with security: 100-percent U.S. citizen requirement for staff and guests, background screening, is NIST compliant and SSAE 16 compliant to SOC 1 & SOC 2 type standards, plus K-rated per U.S. Department of State certification for anti-ram fencing, wedge barriers, a perimeter blast berm, biometric and key card multi-factor authentication, and counter-IED protective measures — all of which reflect DP Facilities, Inc.’s expertise in data centers and government solutions.
- The Mineral Gap site is covered by a GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Award. GSA Contract Award GS35F085GA is available for the provision of services under SIN 132 51 – Information Technology Professional Services, and SIN 132 52 – Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services. We are happy to discuss the use of GSA contract awards for government clients, and all federal agencies may use them to procure services and space at the Mineral Gap data center. Per GSA regulations, state and local government clients may also utilize Schedule 70 award pricing at Mineral Gap.
- Numerous government agencies have already chosen the facility to house critically important data and services.
Please contact us for more details.